Tuesday, August 2, 2011

Hello There!!

This past couple months have been filled with so much excitement and happiness that I just had to share with you guys. My best friend got married last month and I had the privilege of being the Matron of Honor :). With help from the Mother of the Bride I hosted the Bridal Shower at my house. Now before I get started with the details on that let me introduce you to the Newly Weds Christine and Joseph.

Image by Will King Photography

Image by Will King Photography


These two love birds have been together since our High School days. Finally after 8 years of being together, a new house, and two fur-babies they tied the knot. I couldn't be more happy for these two and I feel blessed to have been able to be apart of it all.

Planning the Bridal Shower took loads of preparation. Luckily for me Christine's Mother helped me out with the food which allowed me to focus more on the decor, games, desserts, drinks, and all the little details. Before the guest arrived I was able to snap a few shots of all my hard work. Let me warn you this post is going to be a tad picture heavy.










the Delicious Spread



Pink Champagne




I made 5 of these filled with Bath and Body Works, a Starbucks Gift Card, Lip Glosses, and a Yankee Candle for the prizes




I couldn't have been more happier with how it turned out and the Bride absolutely LOVED IT!. Next up the Bachelorette Get-Away:).

1 comment:

  1. It was beautiful ...like we were in wonderland. :-)

    You're so talented Lil Sis ...keep it up.

    Dhalia

    ReplyDelete