Monday, August 8, 2011

Birthday Weekend Wrap Up

Friday night my sweet Husband took me out to my favorite Thai restaurant for the best Cashew Tofu Ever!!

Image Source: Me So Hungry

Is your mouth watering yet?? Because mine sure is.
It was a perfect night shared with my newly married BFFs and my Hubby. Exactly how like it. Small intimate dinner with my closest friends. After enjoying the best Thai food in the Hampton Roads area we headed to MacArthur Mall for a late night movie. If you haven't seen The Change Up I highly recommend you do. It was so hilarious and it also doesn't hurt that Ryan Reynolds is easy on the eyes:).

The very next day Michael and I spent the day at my older sister Dhalia's house. She's a very talented make-up artist and fashion blogger over at MzFashionCloset. She had a Bridal consultation that day with a new friend of mines who ended up booking her for the big day. I really enjoyed watching the transformation and all the wedding chatter. After there we headed to a cookout thrown by one of my Husbands co-workers. We had a BLAST!! Who doesn't enjoy some good ol' bbq, corn hole, volley ball and drinks with good company.

On Sunday we prepared a delicious family dinner at our house. My husband cooked while I tidied up a bit. It was an evening filled with good food, cake, movies, vacation planning (more on the that coming soon!), and laughter. Favorite part of my day was the gifts my niece and nephew got me. I love the random things kids pick out at the Dollar Tree. I couldn't have asked for a better weekend and feel so blessed to have all the people that surrounded me with Love this weekend. Tomorrow is my Husbands Birthday. Going to celebrate it just the two of us. Tell you all about it tomorrow. Ciao!


1 comment: