Thursday, October 21, 2010

Pumpkin Love Part 2

I finished up the pumpkins last night and I have to say I really luuurve them! They turned out better then I imagined. I may have to grab me a few more faux pumpkins after Halloween when the mark downs are even lower. If you plan on doing the doily stencil on your pumpkin I definitely recommended using a Sharpie rather then paint. While looking up examples of ones created with paint I feel like the sharpie looks more crisp and the detail of the pattern doesn't get lost. Hope my images help and have fun!















4 comments:

  1. I love it!! It came out so nice and neat.

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is a great idea Andreika...I may try that. :-)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks Dhalia! this would be fun for u and Zelasia to do:) rack up on some pumpkins after Halloween when there marked 75 percent off.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Sonya let me know how it goes. Hope you have fun doing it.

    ReplyDelete